In no particular order...
- It was 108 degrees today! eekkkk
- I got my first official paycheck today (it all went to the credit card I hope to pay off by the end of the summer).
- I have no idea where all of these poker players, some in their early 20s, get backpacks full of cash (literally these guys will open a backpack stuffed with $100s and dump in on my desk to pay for their tournaments, some of which cost $10k, $25k, $50k, even $100k to enter). The mind boggles.
- American Ninja Warrior will be taped here this month and while hubby is a big fan and tickets to attend are free, because it is so hot here the show tapes overnight. I don't think we can stay awake from 2:30am until the morning just to watch the show!
- And here is a nice guide to make your own spice blends.