Here's some ideas for making your millions on the internet:
- You can literally take a good idea, do some work on your computer, and end up a millionaire like this girl.
- Don't have a good idea but have an unusual, strange, or bizarre idea? Those can make you a millionaire as well. Check out this blog for inspiration.
- Here's some more interesting ideas for making lots of money online from people who have actually done it.
- And did you know you can make six figures just by posting YouTube videos? I didn't until I ran across this article.
- The power of marketing yourself and/or your passions/ideas/gossip has made many average people rich and kind of famous too. Think Guy Kawasaki, Tim Ferris, Chris Brogan, Perez Hilton, etc.
- And here's some manifestos to get you started: Living Self-Employed Online: The Manual They Forgot to Give You, and 279 Days to Overnight Success.
The bottom line is that if you keep doing what you are doing, you will keep getting what you are getting. If you don't particularly like what you are getting, you need to throw some of your ideas out there and see what clicks. Obviously if the first one doesn't work, keep trying, you never know what will "hit" and make you a millionaire. Even if you don't make a million from your ideas, doing new and different things a la the ideas above, has to make your life a whole lot more interesting than it is now. You have nothing to lose so, as Nike says, JUST DO IT!