- Could you eat on $30 a week? This is definitely something I want to try when we move into our new place (before we stock up on groceries so I will have no choice but to stay within the constraints of the goal).
- Avoid ridiculous baggage fees. Holy cow! Yet another reason to travel with a carry on bag only.
- My falling credit score. Mine too! I think my credit score is around 600 because I haven't used credit in more than three years.
- Healthcare in the US and while traveling. I really feel for this family. It is a very sad thing when you have to leave your own country just to get decent, affordable healthcare.
- 18 Types of Residual Income. I would LOVE to be able to live on residual income so I will definitely look into some of these ideas.
- How the recession changed me. Exactly. I could have wrote this.
- Without a job, California woman forced to live a lie. More fall out from the recession.
- Picking your own apples can take a cider press to your wallet. A very good point, this is why you have to weigh every financial decision.
- Why it is better to need less than have more. Amen.
Monday, September 26, 2011
Lots of Links: The 'Can This Economy Get Any Worse?' Edition
Now that I am back from vacation, I am catching up on a ton of online reading. Here's some links you might find useful: