- I did a bit of research about putting advertising on our van and came up with this site which seemed OK but when I asked hubby if he wanted to try it (it's his van after all) he was like "meh".
- I looked through the gigs on CraigsList and I was like "meh". And some gigs just plain shocked me...here's some examples:
- Someone wants to make a porn movie but doesn't even have a camera?! (BTW there are a ton of ads for porn/strippers/escorts. Ick).
- Someone wants to hire a person to put a cast on their leg even though they really don't need a cast (makes me wonder why...I do know how to do paper mache...).
- Someone wants to hire a complete stranger to come to their house tonight and babysit their kid!? Because they want to go out to dinner. Worst. Parents. Ever.
- Someone wants 100+ websites built...for free. Worst. Client. Ever.
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Day 19 of My Money Challenge
I did a few things online today for my money challenge, but still no money :(