There were quite a few times during this challenge that I longed for my cushy, high paying job (easy work, big paychecks) but now, whenever I contemplate applying for a job or starting my own business again, I cringe. I just want to be a writer so I can enjoy a flexible schedule, rampant creativity, and who knows, one of these days maybe even success!
Here's how much money I made this month:
- $125 sold netbook
- $50 sold Freelance Switch article
- $3 for doing two surveys on Opinion Outpost
- $50 billed a client for her website which I had previously given her for free
- $150 for remaking a website for a client
- $20 a percentage of hubby's poker winnings
- $10 won playing pai gow (gambling)
- $210 sold old laptop
- $50 sold another Freelance Switch article
- $25 a percentage of hubby's poker winnings
- $70 sold an article to Dollar Stretcher
- $32.27 in AdSense for November
p.s. Thank you all for being so supportive of me and my challenge!!!!!!!