Friday, February 10, 2012

A Big Rambling Update

Since I just had a big dose of caffeine, this may be a rather rambling blog post but here's what's been going on lately...
  • I skipped any and all caffeine for a few days then relapsed today. Now I am a jittery mess. Ugh.  I may be allergic to caffeine so I definitely need to find a substitute for my favorite pick me ups (either a Starbucks coffee frap or a Basking Robbins Blast). 
  • Freelance Switch recently published one of my articles, you can read it here.  Yeah freelance income :)
  • I have no idea what to get the hubby for Valentine's Day and it's next week and I have no money so I need to get creative.  Fast.
  • The dental problem went away on it's own.  Or maybe it went away because of my diligent brushing and flossing.  Either way I am greatly relieved that I won't have to make a trek to Connecticut (plus it's snowing there. Eekk).
  • My friend's business is off to a good start.  Here is the website I made for them (and no I didn't design it, I just tweaked a free template you can find here).  I know I should learn Wordpress because everyone and their brother uses it but CSS is so much easier (especially with templates designed by super creative people!).
  • Here's some links you might enjoy: Avoiding the Top 5 Deathbed Regrets, A New Kind of School, A Very Good Way to Teach Your Kid a Lesson Via Facebook.
  • Also, I am SO SORRY I haven't read/commented on your blog posts recently!  I've been slacking but tonight I hope to catch up on what everyone is doing.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments: