- Bankers complaining about clipping coupons (Sorry, don't have much sympathy for these guys. I'm sure it must be hard to downsize but I've done it and so have many other people and with the right attitude it can be a fun adventure instead of soul-sucking drudgery).
- Edit: here's another article expanding on the one above.
- Avoiding the top 5 death bed regrets (Notice how most of these things are free???).
- What to do when someone dies (Remember a couple of weeks ago when I was in the hospital? My thoughts quickly turned from "these are weird symptoms" to "what if I need heart or brain surgery and I die on the operating table what would the hubby do???"...yeah I know it's macabre but that is exactly what I was thinking so I found this nifty list that I am going to put in a book with all of our important papers just in case...)
- 50 ways to improve your finances in 2012 (and can't we all improve our finances? I know I can!)
- 205 ways to save money (wow...what a list!)
- 8 weird ways to make extra money (saving money is good but making extra money is even better!).
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Links and More Links
Time to clean out my favorites list again. Here's some links you might find interesting...