- A friend of mine is throwing more work my way. She needs a website revamped and has said she will have me do a second website soon, she needs a couple of grants written, and she said there may be more work after that. Yippee!
- We are still waiting to hear if offer on house #13 has been approved, so no word on that yet.
- I haven't got any responses to my Fiver ads yet (you can see them here and here). But then I checked and it looks like many people are willing to do what I posted for $5. Maybe I need to do something more unique.
- I got a temporary crown on my tooth yesterday and will get the permanent one in a few weeks. Because we paid cash for it they took $100 off and I ended up paying $650 for it.
- Hubby is an excellent cook. Tonight he made barbecue beef ribs, baked beans, mashed potatoes, and vegies. Yum. (Note the total for this meal was around $5 and we have plenty of leftovers. It really does pay to cook from scratch).
- I love my new not-so-smart phone. Here's why (sometimes I upload photos to Blogger and they end up turned sideways for some unknown reason...).
- And finally, we have very few flowers here in Vegas but I found these pretty roses (see photo above) that someone has kept watered near where we live. I love roses.
I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!