Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Veteran's Day!

Just a quick note to say THANK YOU to all of those who have served or are currently serving in the US armed forces (and your families too!!).  It's unimaginable all of the things that some people have given up in order to keep our country safe (I'm talking limbs, marriages, watching their kids grow up...even their own mental health or the biggest sacrifice of all, their life).  It's more than any person could ask of another yet hundreds of thousands of people have done just this in order to make our country a better place to live.  I know a lot of people complain about the US (heck, I complain about the US on occasion) but really, there is no better place to live and I am proud to be an American.  I am even prouder to have known so many wonderful people who have served in the armed forces.  Happy Veteran's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment