Friday, January 17, 2014

Another Quick Update

It's been a lazy day today...

  • Walk: 2 miles.  I really really didn't feel like walking today but then again, I didn't want to fail at such a simple goal 17 days into the new year so I forced myself to walk and felt better afterwards (plus I am getting faster at walking, it only takes me about 32 minutes to walk two miles).  Only 944 more miles to go!
  • No spend: $5.49.  I stayed home today and didn't spend anything but hubby played poker--everyone is playing because the jackpot is high and someone will win $40,000 on one turn of the cards--and he bought a Subway sandwich for lunch.  Meanwhile I'm eating at home and since we haven't been grocery shopping in a while I am getting down to the uninteresting/unappetizing food.  Blah.
  • Update this blog: yep
  • Update client blog: yep
  • Photo: yep
  • Client work: None; my client isn't healing as well from her surgery as thought so all work has been kind of suspended for a month or so. I will be dropping this off of my daily update and waiting anxiously for more work.
  • Genealogy: I spent about a half hour on FamilySearch trying to fill in the blanks.  It is frustrating when I keep running into brick walls!  I had lots of records for one family--parents and kids--but absolutely no information about where the parents came from.  I'm sure they had parents but have no idea where to find out who they were (this was in Ireland where record keeping in the early 1800s was notoriously bad).
  • Writing: a very little, like only a few paragraphs.  Writers block?  

2 comments:

  1. Looks productive to me! I've been doing laundry, laundry, and some laundry. lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id imagine with a family of six laundry is never ending. I am still traumatized from watching my sisters four kids a while back--when I told them to bring me their laundry the laundry room was literally three feet deep in laundry! eeekkk

    ReplyDelete