Sunday, April 20, 2014

Some Vacation Pix (Part 2 of 3)

Here's some pictures from our recent vacation to San Francisco and Washington State.  I'll post more pix over at my other blog as well.

San Francisco was wonderful!  The weather was perfect and so was the clam chowder!

There seemed to be a lot of churches in San Francisco...

And cable cars too...

Seattle was grey and rainy as usual...

But it makes for some beautiful flowers...

This is my $3.00 backpack from the Goodwill (from now I am checking out Goodwills in every city we visit!)...

And a picture of my sister's fat cat...

If you ever go to Kingston, Washington at the ferry entrance, you must try their crepes...

And the Seattle train station which dates to 1910 is absolutely gorgeous...



2 comments:

  1. That train station looks like something out of a movie. It's beautiful! Nice find on the backpack. I don't think I could live in a city that was gray and rainy most of the time. I need sunshine. Those crepes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Ive turned into a sunshine person too!

    ReplyDelete