Tuesday, June 19, 2018

5 Cheap Indulgences

Although I am busy with work, I am still enjoying some cheap yet enjoyable indulgences which include...

  1. Watching Queer Eye on Netflix.  I love that show--so happy and positive!
  2. Having a Baskin Robbins Cappuccino Blast.  I only have one a week on my first day off  because if I have one on my second day off I will stay up all night and not be able to wake up for work the next day.  So yummy!
  3. A weekly date with the hubby.  We start with a buffet lunch (free with hubby's comps), play bingo ($7 each), then go to a movie ($4 each with our senior discount).
  4. Reading on my Kindle app.  I love that I have been able to download thousands of free e books from our local library.  So simple and enjoyable and best of all free.
  5. Sitting outside in the sun.  The weather is perfect here and since I spend so much time inside when working (the AC there is set to frigid--it's so cold I wear two layers!), I enjoy just sitting outside in the sun on my days off.  Except for maybe tomorrow when the temps are expected to hit 110 degrees (!).

No comments:

Post a Comment