Saturday, September 29, 2018

5 Random Things

In no particular order...

  1. Please register to vote!  If we want to fix the flaming hot mess that is our current government we need everyone to vote.
  2. This guy makes $500k a year playing video games.  I was looking for ideas to make extra money and saw this article but since the last video game I played was Asteroids back in the 1980s this may not be the opportunity I'm looking for.
  3. I don't usually watch much TV except for Dateline and 48 Hours but we watched a few of the new shows on TV this season and I really like Murphy Brown (loved this show in the past too), Manifest, and New Amsterdam.
  4. I'm really tired of Facebook.  Between data breaches and them straight up stealing your phone number from 2FA in order to target even more advertising at users, I seriously need a different social network!
  5. Finally, it is supposed to rain for a couple days here early next week which I am really looking forward to as it is so rare here!

1 comment:

  1. FB uses your phone number?!? I don't think I ever put my phone number on FB, but if I did, I will change that. Rain is not rare here in AL. It just rained for weeks and now will quit for 3 days.

    ReplyDelete