- The post office is asking for a record increase in stamp prices so buy a supply of Forever stamps at their current lower price now.
- It looks like Sears will be filing for bankruptcy soon so if you have Sears Reward Points you might want to use them ASAP.
- The stock market dropped 832 points today, it is reasonable to not sell off now in a fit of panic selling....buy and hold.
- If the tight home buying market isn't enough to scare people away from buying a home, raising interest rates may. Home interest rates just hit 5% and it's unknown if these rates will continue to rise.
- Students can sign up for a free six-month Amazon Prime Student deal which will then allow them to transition to a discounted Amazon Prime account.
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
5 Quick Financial News Items
Here are five things to consider right now...