Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Shoppers Everywhere!

We ran by Walmart this afternoon to pick up some whipping cream for our pies and holy cow--it looked like the entire city was there!  People were jammed into every nook and cranny of the store and, well, we were there too so I guess I can't complain about "why are all of these people out and about??". 

Our city is expected to have an extra 300,000 people here for the holiday which would usually be shocking but Las Vegas has a way of absorbing huge numbers of tourists so we don't even really notice they are here.  And of course there are Black Friday deals--and pre=Black Friday deals--everywhere.  Las Vegas does it up big with great shopping deals plus deals on Vegas shows and even the Pawn Stars will be hosting a big sale.  However, just reading about the "great shopping deals" that have been listed every single day since Halloween has kind of given me shoppers fatigue (and I haven't even bought anything!).  So while we may go out and about tomorrow I'm pretty sure we will avoid all shopping.

Anyway, I hope all of you have a wonderful, enjoyable Thanksgiving tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment