Monday, December 24, 2018

It's Christmas Eve!


I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas Eve!  As for us, I'm still baking for a party tonight (chocolate cake and a Filipino dessert) and hubby will be cooking enough to feed a small army (we prepped everything last night so all he has to do today is cook). 

On another note, I need to take a geriatric psychology class or something because when we went to a party the night before last, I baked enough desserts to feed a small army like I always do and the cousin who was hosting the party put out a few pieces of each thing I baked then put the rest away and wouldn't let anyone have any to either eat at the party or to take home!?  She did the same with things other people brought.  We always bring a lot of food with the intention that people will take leftovers home so I can't for the life of me figure out why this happened.  I mean this couple is old but they aren't senile and they aren't poor (they are actually multi millionaires).  I told hubby she might just re-gift the things to her neighbors or something!  Weird. 

Tonight's party is at another cousins house so we will see how this goes...

1 comment:

  1. That is super strange. Like you, I set everything out, & send food home with the original baker, others, etc.

    ReplyDelete