Monday, January 28, 2019

Printer Problem Solved


Yesterday I went to print out a document only to find my printer was out of ink.  Not wanting to spend an arm and a leg on printer ink because I hardly ever use it which means I spend $50+ on ink cartridges only to let them dry up because I rarely print anything (boarding passes and tickets and other things are now usually just saved to my email and scanned on my cell phone), I needed a better (read, cheaper) fix for this problem.  So today we stopped by Office Depot and I found out that I can email my document to the printer at Office Depot, print out my document, and only pay 12 cents per page!  According to my calculations, for the price of new ink cartridges, I can make 416 copies at my local Office Depot.  Needless to say, it would probably take me 10 years to print 416 documents so from now on, I will just print anything I need at Office Depot and save the money of having my own printer at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment