- Americans who make less than $66,000 per year can file their taxes for free!
- Have you heard of retail arbitrage? I hadn't either until I read this interesting article. Definitely something I need to look into!
- If you are still renting your cable modem/router, you should definitely buy your own and save some money!
- We have started watching Marie Kondo on Netflix and I have the sudden urge to get rid of half the stuff we own! I didn't read her book but everyone is raving about this new way of minimizing and organizing your stuff. Note, now that many people are doing this, thrift stores are reporting a jump in donations.
- This is a reminder to check occasionally and see if you qualify for any class action rebates. Here's the list of rebates and here's 23 top class action rebates for 2019.
- The price of Netflix will be increasing. We have the basic subscription so we aren't worried about the $1 increase and feel like the service is well worth the less than $10 a month price tag.
- Not money related really, but if you are one of the millions of people expecting 40 inches of snow this week, stay safe!!!
Thursday, January 17, 2019
Some Cool Money Links
In no particular order...