Wednesday, February 13, 2019

An Early Valentine's Day

Hubby and I never go out for dinner on Valentine's Day.  The restaurants are usually packed and it takes the fun out of having an enjoyable dinner when you have to wait a long time for a table and feel rushed to finish because you know so many other couples are waiting.  So we went out for a nice pre-Valentine's lunch (we also rarely go out to dinner because lunch usually has the same exact food for half the price...color me frugal!) at Famous Dave's, using some leftover gift cards, of course (really, I can't be anything BUT frugal it seems like!).  We had a nice, enjoyable lunch in a restaurant that wasn't busy and this evening hubby is making me a Valentine's Day card (it's pretty much tradition that he makes me a card for all of the holidays) and that will be our grand celebration for holiday!

I hope you all will have a wonderful Valentine's Day this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment