- I completely kicked the B & R cappuccino blast habit--I didn't have a single one all month!
- Even though I didn't have a job this month I was able to pay all of my bills this month. Yeah!
- I did have a couple of Starbucks drinks this month ($15 spent) but it gave me two free Starbucks drinks that are still on the app which I haven't used yet.
- I dropped my blood pressure from 194/100 to 133/81 without medication!
- I am about 90% WFPB vegan these days (there were a few non-vegan days when the SIL was here).
- I walked 21 miles this month.
- I attended two days of CERT training and got a huge bag of free emergency gear.
- We attended a presentation on robbery/burglary prevention and got free entry to the Mob Museum.
- We had several other new experiences (BMX Nationals, Worlds largest Chevron, a health fair) this month.
- I've switched out the drama and downer of perusing Reddit every evening to reading and watching videos on the law of attraction and positive thinking!
Friday, February 1, 2019
January has been a pretty stellar month!