- This guy figured it would be cheaper to retire at a Holiday Inn rather than a much more expensive nursing home.
- And several people have decided to retire on cruise ships.
- Some seniors have chosen to become full-time RVers during retirement.
- Even cheaper than retiring to an RV, some people are becoming "van dwellers" in retirement.
- Yet another option is to retire overseas in a cheaper country so your money will go further.
- Some people just want to travel during their retirement years.
- I only recently heard of these unusual retirement communities.
- And then there "granny pods" if you want to live closer to family.
Sunday, March 3, 2019
Some Unique Retirement Ideas
Where, when, and how to retire becomes more important the older you get. While many people intend to age in place, in their own homes, there are some seniors who have come up with alternative retirement plans which range from super frugal to super unusual including: