Tuesday, April 2, 2019

5 Things I Haven't Done yet

With no constraints on my time I should easily be able to achieve a bunch of goals I have, alas I have so many time wasters that I haven't got around to...

  1. Making a tort.  I got a tort pan at the Goodwill but have never made a tort.  Something that simple I should have done already.
  2. Learning to knit.  Again, I got yarn and knitting needles ages ago at the Goodwill but I haven't actually sat down and watched a video to figure out how to knit something as simple as a scarf.
  3. Learning to play piano.  At the end of 2017 I bought a keyboard because I have always really wanted to learn how to play the piano.  It is now gathering dust.  I see a theme here...
  4. Finding a new source of income.  I have a temporary gig coming up in June but other than that I need to find a steady source of income!
  5. Kicking this horrible spring allergy thing.  Hubby and I are both miserable at this point with so much pollen and dust in the air.  My allergies seem much worse this year :(
Needless to say, these five things are on the top of my "to do" list (as soon as I can go five minutes without sneezing!).

No comments:

Post a Comment