Tuesday, March 24, 2020

A Week Without People


It's been a whole week since we have interacted with anyone!  I think this is the first time that has ever happened but hubby and I are still hanging out at home hoping to get over our illnesses (cold? flu? allergies?) and avoid catching anything from other people.  As you can see we are critically low on M & Ms which isn't good.  I go tired of looking at my shaggy self so hubby trimmed my hair and I colored it and I feel much better about that even though, as I said, no one will see it!  We still have plenty of food and supplies but life is pretty boring compared to our usual 'always on the go' lifestyle.  I also made a "whole-house inventory list" of every single consumable item we use from shampoo to garam masala so that when everything resolves we will fully stock up on every single item we normally use (being fully prepared to hole up at home for months on end without needing to be out in stores fighting over soap and toilet paper suddenly has a whole new appeal!).  I hope you and your are staying safe and healthy at home!

1 comment:

  1. I also plan to be much better prepared in case of another emergency. This is certainly a learning experience.

    ReplyDelete