In other news...
- I gave hubby a haircut today! And he actually liked it! Leave it to a world-wide pandemic to force hubby into letting me cut his hair. While I really don't blame him for not letting me do this usually--my spatial reasoning skills are lousy even on a good day--I was able to use his beard and mustache trimmer to create a pretty descent hairstyle if I do say so myself. We tried to find a hair clipper set to buy but they are sold out everywhere so I guess everyone is experimenting with their hair, even Anderson Cooper. I didn't leave any bald spots on hubby's head so that's a win in my book!
- Speaking of grooming, my feet were really rough a week ago so I started using a pumice stone on them daily followed by putting Vaseline on them and this week they are soooo smooth!
- Here are five National Park webcams to check out.
- And here are a bunch of virtual events you can attend online.
- Finally, if you look up in the sky tonight, you might catch the Lyrid Meteor Shower!
- One more thing! You can get a free tree seedling here.