- We did our usual walk and of course I took some pictures of flowers.
- We peaked into the Ross and Kohls stores when we walked by to see if they were getting ready to reopen tomorrow. Restaurants and retail stores in our state have been given the OK to open starting tomorrow. We didn't see anyone working in the stores, however, so I don't know if they will actually open tomorrow or not.
- I did some more genealogy research on hubby's family and came across this photo.
- Hubby's cousins are still talking about the "drive by birthday party" we had last night for one of the cousin's 72nd birthday. She was super happy and surprised when we showed up and, as we were parked on a kind of busy street, everyone who drove by and saw what was happening honked too!
- We noticed that the line to the In N Out Burger drive thru was super long, as usual.
- I ordered more buff "masks" because hubby has to always color coordinate, even in the midst of a pandemic!
- I found a recipe to make air fryer falafel which I will make tonight. I will let you know how they turn out.
- I like this guy's YouTube channel and watch many of his videos. I love his take on minimalism and life in general.
- I saw on the news today that some senators are proposing a $2000 (monthly!) stimulus payment to everyone in the country. Wow!
- Finally, Sunday is Mother's Day so here are some pandemic-inspired ideas for fun things to do with and for your mom.
Friday, May 8, 2020
10 Things We Did Today
In no particular order...