Thursday, June 11, 2020

And Yet More Goals


I made a huge list of 1000 things to do, see, and experience in Las Vegas a few years ago.  While I didn't end up turning the list into a book, I kept the list in a folder and now I am working on checking off every item on that list.  So far this month we have went to several places (I am blogging about these visits on my other blog) and it has turned into a great way to do small activities and keep things interesting this summer.  Many of the activities we do and places we visit are cheap or free so that's an added bonus, and we enjoy going to places that we would otherwise not go to (FWIW Las Vegas locals generally avoid the Strip and other tourist areas like the plague!).  So far this has been a wonderful summer despite the pandemic/protests/100+ degree temps!

No comments:

Post a Comment