Sunday, December 20, 2020

Merry Blogmas Day 20 Prepping for 2021 Part 2

Operation 'Ready for 2021' is well underway.  Today hubby and I spent about ten hours cleaning and organizing the house.  Hubby cleaned out his closets and got rid of a bunch of clothes he no longer wears, I scrubbed the kitchen from top to bottom including taking everything out of cupboards and drawers to clean as well as cleaning out the pantry and refrigerator.  Hubby also cleaned part of the garage and got one big box packed and ready to go to the Philippines.  

Last night I got all of the files on my computer cleaned up; deleting files I no longer need, relegating files I am not ready to totally delete but basically no longer use to a thumb drive that stays in a drawer, and backing up all of my current files that I still use to the thumb drive I keep in my emergency bag (this way if something ever happens to my computer I will have at least have a copy of all of my important files that I could put onto a new computer if needed).

Needless to say, we are exhausted!

1 comment:

  1. Thar sounds like a huge job, and I can understand why you are exhausted. I need to encourage Tommy to get rid of clothes that no longer fit, like suits.

    ReplyDelete