Wednesday, March 29, 2023

10 Things I Did Today

 

In no particular order...

  1. I took a picture of the sunrise (see photo above).
  2. I came across this article and it made me look at things in a new way.
  3. I weighed myself.  eeekkk  I NEED to start eating better and exercising more!
  4. I backed up all of my files (I try to do this at least once a month).
  5. I came across this great deal which I need to look into (I currently have Mint Mobile which is $15 a month but now that TMobile bought out that company I am not sure how that will effect their low-priced plans; this may be a good back-up plan).
  6. I saved $650 by not buying a tablet today (Galaxy Tab S 8+ that was $300 off!).  It had a great price so I put it in my Amazon basket, but then I figured that I already have a good tablet and that this tablet, while it has amazing specs, was 12.5" which is really too big to be a portable tablet, so I quickly deleted it from my basket.  Even though something is on a really good sale, it doesn't mean I need to buy it!
  7. I used Craigslist for the first time in ages.  We replaced our barbecue grill with a three burner outdoor stove so in order to get rid of the BBQ grill, I listed it in the free section on Craigslist.  Hopefully someone picks it up soon as it still works really well, it just needs to be cleaned up a bit.
  8. I'm waiting for my Amazon delivery of this blanket today.  I bought this blanket for one of the guest rooms and it is so absolutely purple that I had to buy one for a friend of mine who adores the color (her entire house is various shades of purple--she even has a purple refrigerator!).
  9. I got a message from the daughter of my friend who is in the hospital which said her mom is taking tiny steps in the right direction.  She is still on a ventilator but any positive news is good news!
  10. I picked the last of our lemons.  There were only a few left on the tree as this is the end of lemon season but it looks like our apricot tree has hundreds of blooms.  I think I may plant a grapefruit tree too!

No comments:

Post a Comment