All of the guests have left and hubby and I are recuperating! Hubby was thoroughly exhausted after cooking for everyone over the course of more than a week. I am equally tired of cleaning up after everyone, doing a massive amount of laundry, and shuffling guest rooms multiple times as people came and went. It was nice to catch up with all of our guests and now it is nice to return our house to normal!
We also went from winter to spring over the course of a few short days. The weather is perfect now--warm but not hot--and along with changing our clocks forward this past weekend, I did a bunch of spring cleaning projects both in the yard and in our house (this weekend's project is shampooing the carpet).
And a few other things...
- Here is an Ikea class action settlement that many people qualify for.
- I saw this exceptionally good deal on a cell phone and plan yesterday (it says out of stock today but may become available again soon).
- REI's 20% off sale for members is now happening.
- Kids in our area are already looking forward to prom. We have a local organization that provides free prom attire for those in need and then I heard about a national organization that does the same.
- Finally, here are 50 scary, disturbing facts. eeekkk