Saturday, October 12, 2024

It's Been a Busy Week!

It's still hot as Hades...in fact we set a few records over the past week.

But the sunsets are still fabulous...

And I saw this guy on my walk today...

Our lemons are just about ready to pick...

And we had several guests over the past week (don't get me started on seniors and stairs, senior falls, senior driving issues, senior forgetfulness...it was quite the interesting--but fun--time with a house full of elderly people visiting us!).

I will be glad when the presidential election is done and over with (don't get me started on Kamala's braindead economic policies like this and this, her braindead interviews, and the Dem's general dislike of the Constitution like this and this).  Ugh

Finally, here are a whole bunch of good safety tips!


2 comments:

  1. I am holding my breath until this election is over. I am all for a female POTUS but not this one. Can you imagine her going toe to toe with other World Leaders?lol IMHO I think someone like Tulsi Gabbard would do honor to the office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep if Tulsi was on the ticket she would sweep this election!

      Delete