Tuesday, July 21, 2026

10 Random Things

In no particular order...

  1. So much eagle drama. It is fascinating to watch the eagles hatch then eventually fly on the Big Bear eagle cam. This season included an accidental fledge when one eaglet fell out of the nest and the mom eagle being found injured a couple days ago.
  2. And so much bear drama on the live bear cams.
  3. Here is a coupon for Great Clips.
  4. And here is a warning about surveillance pricing.
  5. Here are three ways the world's population may be annihilated (one, two, three).
  6. Flock cameras are all over the news this week.
  7. I was shopping at Walmart and not only did it offer to take the payment from my credit card cash rewards (?!?) but I also got an email survey about my shopping experience (I never provided my email address to Walmart). This constant digital surveillance is distressing!
  8. As of yesterday people can no longer access old.reddit (I closed my reddit account a few years ago but still like to read through threads without being logged in). I can still access regular reddit.com but their new layout is atrocious. 
  9. I saw this video on YouTube and now I am worried about my later years...so many things to consider as you age!
  10. Finally, I just love these kind of old photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment