Friday, August 7, 2026

10 Things from This Week

It's been a busy week!
  1. It is still hot here (around 110 degrees everyday) and our source of water (Lake Mead) has hit its lowest point ever.  eeekkk
  2. Of course our sunrises and sunsets are still beautiful!  

  3. We saw this clever idea on TV so I bought a cheap plastic shoe holder on Amazon and hubby organized it perfectly. 

  4. I also bought this very small, very cute vacuum on Amazon and was surprised at how well it works! It seems to work as well as the Dyson we tried for a fraction of the price plus it has a cord so I don't have to charge the battery every half hour.
  5. EVERYTHING at the grocery store has increased in price. We only bought loss leaders today (a big tub of coffee was half off at only $10,99) but we skipped the hamburger all together (the price was shocking high...for hamburger. Ugh).  

  6. Half of the state of Washington seems to be on fire. I thought August would be quiet for work but, because of the fire response, we are having meetings everyday even on Sundays!
  7. The stores were packed today. I forgot that kids in Las Vegas go back to school on Monday.
  8. AI keeps escaping its set boundaries. Scary when you think about the possibilities.
  9. A reminder to occasionally check for unclaimed property and class action lawsuits.
  10. I love bucket lists. Here are a bunch of great bucket list ideas for fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment