Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Wrapping Up 2017

2017 was a pretty blah year.  Between the new president :( social media being an overwhelmingly negative downer for the most part :( and just the general blah-ness of the year overall, I will be happy to put this year behind me.

On a positive note, I was looking at all of my blogs and realized this blog which I pretty much wrapped up and set on the back burner a few years was still statistically active!  So with me needing to hop back on the cash only living train (more on that later) it will be my new year resolution to blog here every single day next year.

As for the rest of this year (a whole five days) I will be physically wrapping up the year by deep cleaning the house (carpets were shampooed yesterday by yours truly), doing a bit of landscaping (easy enough to do when the weather is 65 degrees out!), cleaning out my closets, and otherwise getting ready to start the new year with a clean slate.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! I like wrapping up a year and starting a new one - it feels "significant"!

    ReplyDelete