- No spend--YES! I have only been into grocery store this month. I haven't been shopping, either in person or online all month. My spending money for the month it right where I left it--in my wallet!
- Walk five miles--No. I started out walking every day but got so involved in my writing that I totally stopped so I want to re-start doing this tomorrow.
- Activity--Meh. We have done several activities but not daily as, again, I was so involved in writing that we would do some sort of activity a couple times a week instead of daily.
- Eat healthy--big fail. Between dairy and caffeine in my favorite coffee drinks plus a lot of junk food, I need to make a massive effort month to get back on track with this.
- 3 Blog posts a day--YES! I have bogged religiously, everyday this month, producing a post for each of my three blogs each day. Some of the posts have reached more than 5000 readers so that was exciting.
- Knit--No. My yarn and needles are still waiting for me to start on some sort of project.
- Play piano--Not really. I learned one song then, again, focused all of my attention on writing so my piano is still waiting for me to.
- Less than hour of social media--Yes. I check Facebook for a few minutes every other day. I have cut down on Reddit but could still cut back more which I will try to do next month.
- Pay off car--making regular payment as this will be my last debt to pay off.
- Pay off credit card #1--paid off 1/5/2018!!!
- Pay off credit card #1--I am making huge payments towards this card and will pay it off next.
- Vegas book--still working on this. I decided this will be part of a website due to the continually changing nature of the information.
- Non fiction book #1--no work on this.
- Non fiction book #2--no work on this.
- WA book--decided to not publish an updated version of this book so I retired the title. Since the information in this book keeps changing (places close or go out of business or they change their name, etc. I decided to do this as part of a website. I finished this page on 1 28/2018. You can see it here. I am hoping promotion and ad revenue will generate more income than book royalties).
- Fiction book--no work on this yet.
- New driver’s license--It doesn't expire for a few more months so as soon as I get the renewal I will go get it renewed.
- New military ID--It doesn't expire until summer so on track with this one.
- CCW permit--Didn't do this class yet but may schedule it for February or March.
- Family reunion--The date has been set and the restaurant reserved.
- LVHRS walks--None. I need to meet up with the group starting this month.
- All Nevada parks--No progress this month, we will probably hit a few parks this month when the weather is better.
- Save $10,000--No progress towards this yet.
Overall I have been inching along with these goals. I am happy that I stuck with at least some of these goals and didn't totally throw in the towel. I plan to redouble my efforts to catch up with some of the goals I have been slacking on.