Today we were in downtown Las Vegas so I played the tourist for a few hours. I enjoyed a totally free, fun few hours...
- I walked around the downtown area taking in the sights and taking lots of photos (free)
- I stopped by Starbucks and had a Coffee Frappuccino (free with a gift card; made with almond milk so no dairy which makes it only marginally healthier)
- I checked out the Outlet Mall (window shopping only, no buying!)
- I looked at some free stuff like the world's largest gold nugget, the Fremont Experience, the crumpled brain health building (oh the irony), and the Healing Garden (all free)
- I took the Downtown Loop Shuttle for the first time (free hop on, hop off bus that circles the downtown area)
Overall a nice fun, free day!