- Watching Queer Eye on Netflix. I love that show--so happy and positive!
- Having a Baskin Robbins Cappuccino Blast. I only have one a week on my first day off because if I have one on my second day off I will stay up all night and not be able to wake up for work the next day. So yummy!
- A weekly date with the hubby. We start with a buffet lunch (free with hubby's comps), play bingo ($7 each), then go to a movie ($4 each with our senior discount).
- Reading on my Kindle app. I love that I have been able to download thousands of free e books from our local library. So simple and enjoyable and best of all free.
- Sitting outside in the sun. The weather is perfect here and since I spend so much time inside when working (the AC there is set to frigid--it's so cold I wear two layers!), I enjoy just sitting outside in the sun on my days off. Except for maybe tomorrow when the temps are expected to hit 110 degrees (!).
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
5 Cheap Indulgences
Although I am busy with work, I am still enjoying some cheap yet enjoyable indulgences which include...