- Real maple syrup (none of the brown sugar water syrup for me. Ick).
- Good chocolate (I like Milka from Germany).
- Good grainy bread (I love Dave's Killer Bread!).
- Raw honey (preferably from a local bee keeper).
- Califa Almond Milk (the green unsweetened one).
- Maeda En green tea ice cream/mochi ice cream (tastes like Japan!).
- S & B Golden Curry (ditto!).
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (the 100% stuff, not the mixed oil stuff).
- Real Parmesan cheese (in a hunk, it's soooo much better than grated stuff that is shelf stable).
- Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar (old fashioned and good for you).
Tuesday, August 21, 2018
10 Food Splurges
I am in no way a foodie and if I never went to another restaurant it wouldn't bother me at all, but there are a few food "splurges" I enjoy including...