Sunday, December 16, 2018

Only 9 Days Til Christmas!

Wow time sure flies--it hardly seems like Christmas time or like we are only a few weeks away from the new year.  Of course in Vegas it's a little difficult to get into the Christmas spirit when it is 65 degrees and sunny outside!  Since it is a quiet (no spend!) day at home I have been...

  • getting caught up on work (no word about my raise yet; the powers that be are supposed to have a meeting tomorrow.  I'm hoping I won't be in the market for a new job at the beginning of the year!).
  • watching webcams (the puppies are particularly appealing).
  • thinking about new year resolutions (even though I am so bad about keeping them...it just seems like the thing to do to welcome in the new year).
  • finding my way around Wordpress 5.0
  • making out our holiday menu (I will be baking for several parties and we will cook a Christmas Eve dinner for the family).
  • deciding what I want to bake today (gingerbread cookies sound good).
I hope you have having an enjoyable Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. We made peanut blossoms, half with Hershey Kisses and half with Reeses peanut butter cups. I'm still thinking on 2019 goals as well.

    ReplyDelete