- A poker player is going to lock himself in a dark room for 30 days for a $100k bet (knowing poker players, this doesn't surprise me).
- Payless Shoes set up a pop up store and sold their $20 shoes for $600 and people actually bought them!?!
- For some reason new car makers think an eight passenger car needs 16 (!) cup holders.
- If you have a hiker in your life, here is an article about 50 crappy (but practical) gifts to buy them for Christmas.
- And then there was the big kerfuffle about the kid named ABCDE...I mean the airline agent probably should have been more sympathetic but the financial issues this would cause in the kid's future could be pretty big (their emails would probably land in the scam folder, they may be blocked from buying things online because it looks like a scam name, and can you imagine this name on a business card? Yikes).
Saturday, December 1, 2018
Some Odd Money News
Every once in a while I come across unusual money news...