- Making a tort. I got a tort pan at the Goodwill but have never made a tort. Something that simple I should have done already.
- Learning to knit. Again, I got yarn and knitting needles ages ago at the Goodwill but I haven't actually sat down and watched a video to figure out how to knit something as simple as a scarf.
- Learning to play piano. At the end of 2017 I bought a keyboard because I have always really wanted to learn how to play the piano. It is now gathering dust. I see a theme here...
- Finding a new source of income. I have a temporary gig coming up in June but other than that I need to find a steady source of income!
- Kicking this horrible spring allergy thing. Hubby and I are both miserable at this point with so much pollen and dust in the air. My allergies seem much worse this year :(
Needless to say, these five things are on the top of my "to do" list (as soon as I can go five minutes without sneezing!).