In other news...
- one friend is done with, in her words, "being a lonely shut in". Needless to say I think a lot of people are losing it the longer this home quarantine stuff drags on. I told her to take a drive because staring at the four walls of her house for weeks on end will make anyone crazy.
- another friend wants a divorce. She is in her mid 70s and has tolerated her husband for 40 years so she can hack it a while longer. She said she is done with him (they generally tend to live separate lives and are always off doing their own things, too much togetherness probably isn't good for them.) Apparently this is common during these times.
- Crocs is giving free shoes to healthcare workers!
- And here is an even bigger list of freebies and great deals for those on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Yesterday I told you about some museums you can visit online and then I found this list of a whole bunch of other cool museums you can check out online which came from Google Arts and Culture which is a really amazing list of art and cultural things you can check out online.
- Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood crashed Facebook with their online concert last week so they are going to be hosing another free online concert this Wednesday.