- We got our stimulus checks so that's $2400 that will go towards our car debt!
- Today, April 15th, would usually be the day federal taxes are due but Tax Day has been pushed back until July 15th.
- Here are some good substitutions in case you are missing necessary baking ingredients.
- This is where the ultra rich live, broken down by country.
- An interesting place to self quarantine?
- This is an interesting infographic on emerging and declining e-commerce categories.
- This site offers a cool virtual tour of the Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History.
- Here are ways to help those weathering financial storms.
- For science-oriented folks, here is a new initiative to crowdsource ways to solve physics problems.
- And here is a quick review of how to do fractions (most of which I had forgotten years ago).
Wednesday, April 15, 2020
10 Things from Today
In no particular order...