Then I baked chocolate chip cookies which were yummy.
And a few other things...
- The coronavirus has spawned memes.
- Last night we wanted to do a family group chat so we started on Facebook messenger but it only allowed eight people to chat at once so we moved to Zoom where we had about 25 people join in! On a side note, here is how to look good on Zoom.
- And the home quarantine situation is making people get creative...this guy made a cereal commercial because he had nothing better to do, and this guy used AI to make his virtual twin.
- Hubby's hair is getting so long he may let me cut it, but when I went online to buy some hair trimmers they were all sold out. Apparently we have reached the "hair dye and hair clippers" panic buying period.
- I know that people use Twitch to watch people playing video games but I didn't know people could tune in to watch poker games too. Ben Affleck hosted an online poker game this morning on Twitch which we watched for a bit.
- I thought the AMA on reddit by a guy who bought a ghost town was interesting.
- And if you ever wanted to become a backend developer, here's how you do it.