- I took an early morning walk before it got hot outside--and I was surprised to see that there were A LOT of people walking at 7am!
- I got my haircut at an actual salon for the first time in more than three months.
- Then I colored my own hair (it costs $6 to do this instead of the $100+ cost at a salon).
- We did a Facebook messenger video chat with the family.
- Finally, it sounds like I will be eligible for unemployment through the CARES/PUA program since my temp summer job was cancelled. This would be a nice chunk of change!
I hope you are all having a very nice weekend!