Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Blueberry Muffins

It was a quiet day in the middle of a quiet week so in addition to my usual household chores--cleaning the house, doing the laundry, washing our bedding--I decided to use up some older frozen blueberries by making blueberry muffins.  I don't have a particular recipe for blueberry muffins so I Googled and came up with 'To Die for Blueberry Muffins'.  While they weren't actually "to die for"--maybe because I didn't add the sugary topping?--they did come out pretty yummy!  One of my general goals for this year is creating less waste so using up food that would otherwise be tossed in the garbage goes right along with this goal.

6 comments:

  1. New follower- having fun going through posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muffins look good- I tried a new blueberry muffin recipe the other day- probably best to stick to old tried and true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trying to remember a very old recipe my mother used to make these muffins from, I am pretty sure it was similar to this recipe.

      Delete
  3. Tomorrow, I am going to make blueberry muffins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super simple and tasty, I hope you have good results!

      Delete