It's Easter weekend already! This seems to be a very early Easter this year! While it's been pretty quiet around here, there are a few things happening this week...
- Las Vegas is open for business (see photo above of the Golden Nugget pool!).
- It's going to be a little over 90 degrees in Las Vegas this weekend (I love the heat!).
- Our latest couple of visitors just left. They were vaccinated and ready to go on vacation so they came to visit us which was a nice change of pace.
- My allergies are killing me. Allergy season comes early in the desert!
- The IRS reversed their rules on taxing unemployment so it looks like I may get a refund on the taxes I paid on my unemployment from last year (we already filed our taxes so the refund will just be sent to our bank account automatically).
- I was walking around the outlet mall this morning and went into my favorite store (Kipling) and there was a famous (?) YouTuber from Thailand doing her livestream from the store and showing off different Kipling bags. Seriously, it is never boring in Las Vegas!
- While our guests were here they wanted to look at new houses as they are thinking about moving here so we went along to look with them. The houses we went to look at in a new subdivision by our house were $700k to $800k (!) for what seemed to be pretty basic houses (3500 to 4000 sq ft). That is a crazy price for a house (IMHO)!
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend!