Not much happening around here but I'll do a quick update anyway...
- I felt like having bread yesterday so I made some!
- My jigsaw puzzle is coming along...slowly.
- I don't think I will be getting the job I applied for a while back. They asked twice if I would consider relocating back to Washington State, my answer both times was no. Even the though of going back to a place the is grey and rainy for several months of the year makes me shudder! I love waking up to bright sunshine everyday!
- Here is a long list of great, free resources on the internet.
- I've been thinking a lot about what my life will look like when I am old. I came across this interesting article although I can't picture myself living with other people in the same house (I did a bit of this in college and that was enough to last a lifetime!). And while vanlife looks good in the media, I don't think living in a car would be very comfortable either. Did you know that there are nudist communities for seniors? I didn't until this video showed up in my YouTube suggestions. Eeekkk. Maybe I will set up my own tiny home community!
- Finally, it is still hot here. We've broke several records in the past week so this looks like it will be a long, hot summer!