It's been a fun yet busy week for us...
- Lobster tails were on sale for $5 each this week so we made our own lobster rolls (which is way better than the $20+ lobster rolls you can buy in Vegas).
- Here is an updated coupon for Great Clips (unfortunately it only works in certain cities).
- This week in Las Vegas is the Silver State RC Races which is basically a whole bunch of people racing gas-powered remote control cars which is surprisingly entertaining! A friend and I walked over to check it out and it was pretty fun to watch!
- This looks like a great offer from Planet Fitness for teenagers to take advantage of this summer!
- To all of you moms/step moms/foster moms/substitute moms out there...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY this Sunday!
- Gas prices are slowly going down here. From a high of $5.50 per gallon, today we paid $4.65 per gallon which is a good thing (but still very expensive IMHO!).
- We are seriously talking about moving although we still have no idea where we want to move to. The combination of record-high home prices in our city (great for sellers) and record low water levels in the city's only source of drinking water (gruesome story here) mean it's time to leave!
- I am debating getting the iPad Mini 6 which is $100 off this week. I never, ever use Apple products for a variety of reasons but for just content consumption like watching YouTube videos and reading books on Kindle I think this might be a great deal.
- It is still super windy here. This is the windiest weather, for a prolonged period of time, that we have ever experienced since we moved to Las Vegas!
- Political season is starting for the midterms and we are already being inundated with political TV ads, emails and texts advertising candidates, and snail mail candidate flyers...ugh.
I hope you are all having a wonderful May weekend!