In news that isn't news to anyone, the cost of everything continues to increase. We went to Sam's Club today and pretty much everything we bought was a few dollars higher than the last time we shopped here. All of those extra dollars add up! On a happier note, we got corn on sale at our local grocery store for 5 cents an ear! And here are some useful links...
- You can get free garden seeds from the Community Garden Project here.
- Did you know that along with the increasing cost of gas, some stations are increasing the hold they put on your credit card when you buy gas from $50 to $175? Yikes!
- And here is information on how you can save $30 per month on your internet access if you are signed up for Social Security/SNAP/Medicaid/etc.
- When all of the bad news you are hearing gets to be too much, here is one of my favorite YouTube channels for relaxation and realigning your thoughts.
- Here are 11 Education Tax Credits and Deductions you can get for 2022.
- Finally, here are 8 Money Tips for Seniors Suffering from Inflation.