Some wonderful happenings from this week...
- The FedEx truck rolled up to our house and hubby said "what did you buy now??" I had nothing in the pipeline that I was expecting so we were both very surprised when the driver handed us a package that contained a beautiful quilt (see photo below of the quilt folded at the end of our bed). I called my friend and she said "I thought you would like a quilt" so she made one and sent it to me. She hasn't been to our house in ages and she had no idea that we had changed the color theme of our room to blue but now we have an amazing quilt that looks like it was made for our bed! It's nice to have amazingly thoughtful friends!
- A few days ago after cooking for the party (our food was a hit according to the texts from family and friends who enjoyed it at a party in San Francisco), we had lots of vegetables left over so I decided to make a vegie pot pie. Yummy!
- Here is a huge birthday freebie list.
- Here is a very creepy opportunity to earn some money.
- Here is a great opportunity to get a cheap Sam's Club membership.
- And this is a good list of money-saving tips (he has a lot of good videos on his channel).
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and Happy Father's Day to you dads out there!